Taylor Andrews Academy of Hair Design focuses on cosmetology training for students located in and around West Jordan. Over the past several years this school has granted certificates to more than sixty cosmetology students. To help support students, Taylor Andrews Academy of Hair Design may offer services to students, like:
- Counseling to help guide students through their career in cosmetology
- Job placement assistance
Degree programs and courses you will find at Taylor Andrews Academy of Hair Design include a variety of options to consider. Courses of interest may include the following:
- Makeup Artistry
- Lash Extensions
- Hair Design
- Nail Technology
The last reported accreditation for this school was done by National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences. To read more and get consumer disclosures, you can visit taylorandrew.com.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Taylor Andrews Academy of Hair Design. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (801) 748-2288.
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about twelve months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $16,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,300*
- 62 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 12 months to complete
Get more information about cosmetology and find other schools listed by checking out our cosmetology schools page.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have tuition rates that will remain the same as the first year for up to five years.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||67%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||57%||$3,621|
|Receiving Student Loans||56%||$7,633|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Taylor Andrews Academy of Hair Design. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Echelon Edge Academy Of Hair Skin and Nails in Sandy, UT (2 miles away)
- Sherman Kendalls Academy of Beauty Arts & Sciences in Midvale, UT (4 miles away)
- Cameo College of Essential Beauty in Murray, UT (5 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - Salt Lake City in Holladay, UT (8 miles away)
- Skin Science Institute in Salt Lake City, UT (10 miles away)
- Skinworks School of Advanced Skincare in Salt Lake City, UT (10 miles away)
- Sherman Kendall's Academy - Sugarhouse in Salt Lake City, UT (10 miles away)
- Mandalyn Academy in American Fork, UT (17 miles away)