Technical Institute of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences provides a career oriented education in the cosmetology industry. The school is located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, which is in a predominantly metropolitan area. This school has been accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences since 1992. The main program offered by Technical Institute of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences is in cosmetology, which prepares individuals with the skills and education necessary to obtain licensure and seek out long term employment after graduation. The cosmetology programs that may be offered at this school are:
This school graduates approximately 22 students each year, with students completing the programs with a graduate rate of about 63%. Technical Institute of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences reported individuals had a federal loan default rate of around 13% in 2009.
Technical Institute of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences provides cosmetology career guidance & assistance for current and graduated students. State licensing procedures may vary, and as such it is suggested students research getting a license in cosmetology. To see more and get consumer disclosures, please visit ticas.edu.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Technical Institute of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at 91866111.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about thirteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $20,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,100*
- 11 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 13 months to complete
Learn more about cosmetology programs through our cosmetology schools profile page, which includes lists on other schools offering this program.
The program takes about five months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $8,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $2,100*
- The length of the program is usually 5 months
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (1,000 Hours)
Cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes on average nine months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $13,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,200*
- Takes about 9 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$12,445|
|Receiving Student Loans||100%||$6,267|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Technical Institute of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Standard Beauty College of Oklahoma LLC in Sand Springs, OK (7 miles away)
- CC's Cosmetology College in Tulsa, OK (8 miles away)
- Broken Arrow Beauty College - Tulsa in Tulsa, OK (10 miles away)
- Broken Arrow Beauty College - Broken Arrow in Broken Arrow, OK (12 miles away)
- Claremore Beauty College in Claremore, OK (23 miles away)
- Pryor Beauty College in Pryor, OK (38 miles away)
- Virgils Beauty College in Muskogee, OK (44 miles away)