Texas College of Cosmetology - San Angelo provides beauty & cosmetology training for students located in San Angelo and surrounding areas. Over the past several years this school awarded certificates to more than seventy cosmetology students with about 74% of students who start the program continuing on to graduate. The cosmetology courses that are offered at this location are:
In order to provide support for students, Texas College of Cosmetology - San Angelo may provide services to students, like:
- Counseling assistance during beauty school and future career paths
- Helping graduates find work
The Council on Occupational Education has accredited the cosmetology courses of Texas College of Cosmetology - San Angelo for over nineteen straight years. Please visit the school's official website for information on programs & disclosures.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Texas College of Cosmetology – San Angelo. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (325) 659-2622.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about thirteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $11,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,000*
- 36 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 13 months
Get more information about cosmetology and find other schools listed by visiting our cosmetology schools information page.
Esthetician (750 Hours)
The esthetician program offered most often takes about seven months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $6,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $800*
- 12 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 7 months to complete
Learn more and find other schools listed by checking out our esthetician schools page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (750 Hours)
Cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes on average seven months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $5,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $600*
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 7 months
The program takes about five months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $5,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $700*
- Takes about 5 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||75%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||75%||$3,378|