Located in Santa Clara, CA, James Craig Academies LLC is a private institution that provides career education for students interested in cosmetology. James Craig Academies LLC is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences, and has done so for the last 3 years. The school offers a comprehensive cosmetology program that provides the skills and abilities needed to pursue licensure and gainful employment upon completion. The cosmetology courses that are taught at this school are:
In 2010-2011 about seventy-seven students completed programs at The Academy for Salon Professionals, with students graduating with a rate of around 83%.
James Craig Academies LLC provides services for students in the form of job placement opportunities for graduates in need of employment, adaptable training for students who require flexibility, and cosmetology career counseling for current and graduated students. State licensing procedures may differ, and as such it is suggested students look into getting a license in cosmetology. For additional information regarding licensing and consumer disclosures, interested students may visit the school's website.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at The Academy for Salon Professionals. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (408) 261-9201.
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about twelve months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $20,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $3,300*
- 49 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 12 months to complete
Read more and browse other schools listed by visiting our cosmetology schools information page.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
Esthetician program takes usually five months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $10,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,600*
- 43 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the esthetician program is usually 5 months
Learn more about esthetician programs by taking a look at our esthetician schools profile page, which also includes career information.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||79%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||74%||$5,257|
|Receiving Student Loans||79%||$5,799|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to The Academy for Salon Professionals. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Marinello Schools of Beauty - Santa Clara in Santa Clara, CA (0.9 miles away)
- Northern California Institute of Cosmetology Inc in San Leandro, CA (28 miles away)
- Alameda Beauty College in Alameda, CA (32 miles away)
- International College of Cosmetology in Oakland, CA (32 miles away)
- Hilltop Beauty School in Daly City, CA (37 miles away)
- Moler Barber College - Oakland in Oakland, CA (37 miles away)
- San Francisco Institute of Esthetics and Cosmetology in San Francisco, CA (38 miles away)
- Marinello Schools of Beauty - San Francisco in San Francisco, CA (38 miles away)