The Institute of Beauty and Wellness provides beauty & cosmetology training for students located in Milwaukee and surrounding areas. Over the past several years this school has granted certificates to over 260 cosmetology students. The cosmetology training courses that are offered at this school are:
To help support students, The Institute of Beauty and Wellness may offer services to students, like:
- Remedial instruction for those who have previously failed licensing examinations
- Counseling to help guide students through their career in cosmetology
- Employment services to students to help pay tuition
- Helping graduates find work
- Weekend and night classes available
The National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences has accredited the instruction & training provided by The Institute of Beauty and Wellness for over ten straight years. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about programs available, tuition, and disclosures.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at The Institute of Beauty and Wellness. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (414) 227-2889.
The cosmetology programs listed below are broken down by the number of contact hours offered.
1,800 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $20,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,300*
- Takes about 13 months to complete
1,550 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $15,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $3,700*
- Takes about 12 months to complete
Barber (1,000 Hours)
The barber program takes about eleven months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $11,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,000*
- Takes about 11 months to complete
Ayurvedic Medicine (1,000 Hours)
The ayurvedic medicine program takes about nine months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $11,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,000*
- The length of the ayurvedic medicine program is usually 9 months
Massage Therapy (750 Hours)
The massage therapy program takes about five months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $10,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,400*
- 14 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the massage therapy program is usually 5 months
Learn more about massage therapy programs by taking a look at our massage therapy schools profile page, which includes lists on other schools offering this program.
Personal Grooming Arts (600 Hours)
Personal grooming arts program takes on average four months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $6,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,500*
- Takes about 4 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately - per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. In order to calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. The figures listed are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||83%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||56%||$4,640|
|Receiving Student Loans||76%||$9,112|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to The Institute of Beauty and Wellness. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Empire Beauty School - Milwaukee in Milwaukee, WI (7 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Greenfield in Greenfield, WI (7 miles away)
- Advanced Institute of Hair Design - Greenfield in Greenfield, WI (8 miles away)
- Advanced Institute of Hair Design - Glendale in Glendale, WI (9 miles away)
- The Academy Waukesha in Waukesha, WI (18 miles away)
- The Salon Professional Academy of Kenosha in Kenosha, WI (33 miles away)