Paul Mitchell Schools was founded based on the principles of Paul Mitchell, a well known hair designer and product innovator. Students of Paul Mitchell can learn the methods and techniques necessary for a successful career in cosmetology. Paul Mitchell Schools are located throughout the United States with over sixty five locations to choose from.
Paul Mitchell Schools provides an in depth education in cosmetology, particularly its artistry and creativity, as well as a fundamental understanding of business as it relates to the field. Individuals who complete a program will receive a certificate in cosmetology and will have developed the skills necessary to pursue employment within the industry. Additional programs may be available in esthetics, nails, barbering and teacher training. The school prides itself on helping students achieve their personal and professional goals.
The Ewing branch of Paul Mitchell Schools is located at 25 Scotch Rd Suite a. This campus has graduated over 260 students over the past few years. This location provides student services in the form of post-graduation job placement options and career counseling assistance to help students define their goals. To learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting paulmitchell.edu.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at The Lab – Paul Mitchell Partner School. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (609) 406-0444.
Cosmetology (1,200 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes usually ten months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $15,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $5,100*
- 70 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 10 months to complete
Read more and browse other schools listed by going to our cosmetology schools page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (500 Hours)
Cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes usually four months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $3,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,300*
- Takes about 4 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to The Lab – Paul Mitchell Partner School. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Levittown Beauty Academy in Levittown, PA (7 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Bordentown in Bordentown, NJ (12 miles away)
- Buck's County School of Beauty Culture Inc in Feasterville, PA (13 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Philadelphia Woodhaven Rd in Philadelphia, PA (15 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Warminster in Warminster, PA (16 miles away)
- Magnolia School in Ambler, PA (23 miles away)
- Lansdale School of Cosmetology Inc in Lansdale, PA (26 miles away)
- Rizzieri Aveda School for Beauty and Wellness in Voorhees, NJ (26 miles away)