Students interested in a career in cosmetology may get an education through The Salon Professional Academy, which is located in a metropolitan area of Cincinnati, Ohio. The school offers an in-depth cosmetology program that teaches the skills and abilities needed to get licensure and long term employment upon completion. In addition, this school also offers an esthetics program, which offers an excellent education in the area of skin care and a nail technology program for individuals who want to pursue nail artistry.
State and county licensing procedures may differ, and as such it is suggested students look into getting a license in cosmetology. Get all the information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about program details, tuition, and disclosures.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at The Salon Professional Academy – Cincinnati. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (859) 263-1075.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes approximately twelve months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $15,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,800*
- 17 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 12 months to complete
Learn more about cosmetology programs by visiting our cosmetology schools profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
Esthetician program takes approximately five months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $7,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,700*
- 20 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the esthetician program is usually 5 months
Learn more about esthetician programs by visiting our esthetician schools profile page, which also includes career information.
program takes approximately three months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $2,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,400*
- Takes about 3 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at this school is -. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance visit the net price calculator. A fee of $25 is required from all applicants. The tuition and financial aid figures listed show various costs that students may encounter at this school. The numbers may not be accurate due to changing factors in a given year, and are only intended to provide a guideline for students.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||94%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||83%||$4,391|
|Receiving Student Loans||89%||$7,834|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to The Salon Professional Academy – Cincinnati. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Western Hills School of Beauty and Hair Design in Cincinnati, OH (0.5 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Cincinnati in Cincinnati, OH (6 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Florence in Florence, KY (9 miles away)
- Aveda Fredric's Institute - Cincinnati in West Chester, OH (10 miles away)
- Moler Hollywood Beauty Academy in Cincinnati, OH (11 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Springdale in Springdale, OH (13 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Cincinnati in Cincinnati, OH (13 miles away)
- Moler - Pickens Beauty Academy in Fairfield, OH (14 miles away)