The Salon Professional Academy - Dallas, located in the residential area of Dallas, TX, focuses on cosmetology training for students. For the last four straight years this school has received its accreditation from the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences. This school's cosmetology program is constructed to train students for gainful employment upon completion, providing all the skills needed to prepare students for licensure and employment in the beauty industry. In addition, this school also offers an esthetics program, for individuals who wish to specialize in skin care and treatments.
This school graduates approximately sixty-three students each year, with a graduation rate of around 100%.
The Salon Professional Academy - Dallas offers job placement opportunities for graduating students in need of employment. State and county licensing procedures may vary, and as such it is suggested students look into getting a license in cosmetology. Get all the information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about programs available, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at The Salon Professional Academy – Dallas. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (972) 420-7036.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes on average thirteen months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $17,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,400*
- 46 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 13 months to complete
Learn more about cosmetology programs through our cosmetology schools profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions.
Facial Treatment Specialist (750 Hours)
Facial treatment specialist program takes on average six months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $11,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,400*
- Takes about 6 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||84%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||56%||$3,980|
|Receiving Student Loans||78%||$6,897|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to The Salon Professional Academy – Dallas. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy - Carrollton in Plano, TX (7 miles away)
- Tint School of Makeup and Cosmetology - Dallas in Dallas, TX (7 miles away)
- Cosmetology Career Center LLC in Carrollton, TX (7 miles away)
- Ogle School Hair Skin Nails - North Dallas in Dallas, TX (9 miles away)
- Advanced Beauty College in Irving, TX (12 miles away)
- Tint School of Makeup and Cosmetology - Irving in Irving, TX (12 miles away)
- Dallas Barber & Stylist College in Dallas, TX (15 miles away)
- DuVall's School of Cosmetology in Bedford, TX (16 miles away)