The Salon Professional Academy provides cosmetology training for students located in St. Charles and surrounding areas. Last year over sixty students completed their education and prepared for licensing with about 77% of students who start the program continuing on to graduate. The cosmetology courses that may be offered at this school are:
The last reported accreditation for this school was done by National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences. Please visit tspastlouis.com for more information on programs offered and consumer disclosures.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at The Salon Professional Academy – St Charles. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (636) 541-9757.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about twelve months for most students to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $19,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $2,200*
- 33 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 12 months
Get more information about cosmetology and find other schools listed by going to our cosmetology schools profile page.
Esthetician (750 Hours)
The esthetician program takes about six months for most students to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $13,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,200*
- 17 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the esthetician program is usually 6 months
Learn more about esthetician programs through our esthetician schools profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (600 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes about five months for most students to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $7,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $200*
- Takes about 5 months to complete
program takes on average six months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $4,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $300*
- The length of the program is usually 6 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at this school is -. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance visit the net price calculator. A fee of $200 is required from all applicants. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at this school, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||97%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||79%||$4,194|
|Receiving Student Loans||56%||$8,821|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to The Salon Professional Academy – St Charles. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Regency Beauty Institute - St. Peters in St. Peters, MO (6 miles away)
- Missouri School of Barbering & Hairstyling - St. Louis in Florissant, MO (12 miles away)
- Grabber School of Hair Design in St. Louis, MO (14 miles away)
- Elaine Steven Beauty College in Saint Louis, MO (14 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell The School St Louis in St. Louis, MO (18 miles away)
- St Louis Hair Academy in Saint Louis, MO (19 miles away)
- Skin Institute in Saint Louis, MO (20 miles away)
- Alvareitas College of Cosmetology - Godfrey in Godfrey, IL (21 miles away)