Tint School of Makeup & Cosmetology - Grand Prairie is a school that specializes in training in the beauty industry for residents of Grand Prairie, TX. The school offers a comprehensive cosmetology program that provides the skills needed to obtain licensure and long term employment upon graduation. In addition, Tint School of Makeup & Cosmetology - Grand Prairie also provides a cosmetology instructor training program for individuals who want to become educators.
Over the last few years about 38 students have completed programs at Tint School of Makeup & Cosmetology - Grand Prairie, with about 42% of students who start the program continue on to complete it. The federal student loan default rate last reported, which covers years 2007-2009, averaged around 11% for individuals taking loans to help pay the tuition for this school.
Tint School of Makeup & Cosmetology - Grand Prairie provides student services such as job placement opportunities for graduates looking for work and cosmetology career guidance & assistance to help students. Students should look up state and county licensing regulations to determine whether programs meet current standards. For additional information regarding consumer disclosures, interested individuals may visit the school's website.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Tint School of Makeup & Cosmetology – Grand Prairie. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at 21495613.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program offered usually takes about twelve months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $16,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,000*
- 32 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 12 months to complete
Learn more and browse other schools listed by visiting our cosmetology schools information page.
The program takes about five months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $6,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,300*
- Takes about 5 months to complete
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (750 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes about six months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $6,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $200*
- Takes about 6 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||71%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||66%||$4,296|
|Receiving Student Loans||61%||$4,767|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Tint School of Makeup & Cosmetology – Grand Prairie. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Regency Beauty Institute - Arlington in Arlington, TX (6 miles away)
- Ogle School Hair Skin Nails - Arlington in Arlington, TX (8 miles away)
- Tint School of Makeup and Cosmetology - Irving in Irving, TX (8 miles away)
- Advanced Beauty College in Irving, TX (9 miles away)
- MJ's Beauty Academy Inc in Dallas, TX (9 miles away)
- Neilson Beauty College in Dallas, TX (10 miles away)
- DuVall's School of Cosmetology in Bedford, TX (14 miles away)
- Ogle School Hair Skin Nails - Hurst in Hurst, TX (14 miles away)