Interested individuals in and around El Dorado may obtain a cosmetology education by enrolling at University of Aesthetics - Downers Grove. University of Aesthetics - Downers Grove is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences, and has done so continuously for the last 5 years. The school offers a comprehensive cosmetology program that teaches the skills required to pursue licensure and employment upon graduation.
University of Aesthetics - Downers Grove provides help with finding job options for students. Students should look up local and state licensing requirements to ensure programs meet current standards. For information and consumer disclosures, please check out school's website.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at University of Aesthetics – Downers Grove. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (773) 635-0141.
Esthetician (750 Hours)
Esthetician program takes on average seven months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $11,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,000*
- 18 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 7 months to complete
Get more information about esthetician and find other schools listed by checking out our esthetician schools information page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (750 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes about eight months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $8,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $300*
- Takes about 8 months to complete
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes on average twelve months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $15,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,900*
- Takes about 12 months to complete
Learn more about cosmetology programs through our cosmetology schools profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have a frozen tuition rate, which means the tuition will stay the same for up to five years.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||63%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||50%||$4,756|
|Receiving Student Loans||13%||$7,917|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to University of Aesthetics – Downers Grove. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Universal Spa Training Academy in Downers Grove, IL (3 miles away)
- G Skin & Beauty Institute in Oakbrook, IL (4 miles away)
- Cannella School of Hair Design - Villa Park in Villa Park, IL (5 miles away)
- Tricoci University of Beauty Culture - Glendale Heights in Glendale Heights, IL (5 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Lisle in Lisle, IL (6 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Darien in Darien, IL (6 miles away)
- Pivot Point Academy - Bloomingdale in Bloomingdale, IL (9 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Aurora in Aurora, IL (11 miles away)