Virgils Beauty College, located in the rural area of Muskogee, OK, focuses on cosmetology training. Virgils Beauty College has been accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences since 1970. The primary program offered by Virgils Beauty College is in cosmetology, which prepares individuals with the skills and education necessary to obtain licensure and seek out long term employment after graduation. In addition, Virgils Beauty College also provides a nail technology program, which offers education in nail care and a cosmetology instructor training program for professionals who want to become educators.
Enrollment at Virgils Beauty College is approximately thirty-seven students yearly, with students completing the programs with a graduate rate of about 44%. Virgils Beauty College reported students had a loan default rate of approximately 18% in the school's most recently reported survey.
Virgils Beauty College provides student services such as job placement opportunities for graduating students in need of employment and cosmetology career counseling for current and graduated students. State and county licensing procedures may differ, and as such it is recommended students lookup obtaining a license in cosmetology. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about program details, tuition, and disclosures.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Virgils Beauty College. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (918) 682-9429.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes on average fifteen months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $10,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $500*
- 14 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 15 months to complete
Get more information about cosmetology and find other schools listed by going to our cosmetology schools page.
The program takes about six months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $4,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $500*
- The length of the program is usually 6 months
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (1,000 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program offered most often takes about twelve months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $7,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $200*
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 12 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$5,228|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Virgils Beauty College. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Beauty Technical College Inc in Tahlequah, OK (26 miles away)
- Broken Arrow Beauty College - Broken Arrow in Broken Arrow, OK (31 miles away)
- Broken Arrow Beauty College - Tulsa in Tulsa, OK (34 miles away)
- CC's Cosmetology College in Tulsa, OK (37 miles away)
- Pryor Beauty College in Pryor, OK (39 miles away)
- Claremore Beauty College in Claremore, OK (41 miles away)
- Technical Institute of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences in Tulsa, OK (44 miles away)
- Standard Beauty College of Oklahoma LLC in Sand Springs, OK (49 miles away)