American Institute of Interior Design, located in Fountain Hills, Arizona, is a private art institution that offers interested students a well-rounded education and training in the field of interior design. This school is known for offering future interior designers less than one year certificate in Interior Design, with more than twenty future interior designers graduating in the last several years. To support students and graduates, AIID may offer student services like those listed below:
- Academic counseling for students
- Helping students find work after graduation
Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about programs available, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
American Institute of Interior Design have offered the programs listed below. Not all programs currently offered by this school may be listed below. Students may contact the school at (480) 946-9601 to confirm programs or obtain additional information.
Interior Design (28 Hours)
The interior design program takes about seven months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $13,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $640*
- More than 30 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- Students complete this program in usually 7 months
Read more and see other schools listed by going to our interior design schools profile page.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have a frozen tuition rate, which means the tuition will stay the same for up to five years.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||80%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||80%||$4,308|
|Receiving Student Loans||80%||$7,438|
Other Fashion or Art Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to American Institute of Interior Design.
- Design Institute of San Diego in San Diego, CA (319 miles away)
- Interior Designers Institute in Newport Beach, CA (354 miles away)
- New York School of Interior Design in New York, NY (2,119 miles away)