Below is a list of areas of study that may be available for students. Any linked program will direct you to the respective program's profile page which provides general educational requirements and possible career paths.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
Computer and Information Sciences
Visual and Performing Arts
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition is estimated to range between $14,000-$17,000
- For part-time students, charges are between $400-$480 per unit
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||80%||$4,857|
|Student Loans (Federal)||92%||$7,533|
Other Fashion or Art Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to International Academy of Design and Technology – Sacramento.
- The Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising - San Francisco in San Francisco, CA (77 miles away)
- The Art Institute of California - San Francisco in San Francisco, CA (77 miles away)
- The Art Institute of California - Orange County - Campus of Argosy University in Santa Ana, CA (392 miles away)
- The Art Institute of Las Vegas in Henderson, NV (393 miles away)
- Interior Designers Institute in Newport Beach, CA (397 miles away)