LIM, located in New York, NY, is a private art institution that offers students a comprehensive education and training in the arts. LIM College offers several great programs to select from. A list of the more popular programs being offered for students includes:
- Fashion Merchandising
- Advertising and Marketing
- Business, Management, Marketing and Related Support Services
- Design and Visual Communications
- Business Administration
To help students and alumni succeed, LIM may offer student services like those listed below:
- Online classes
- Remedial instructional courses
- Career path counseling
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Helping students find work after graduation
Student success after graduation may be determined by a number of factors, including graduation rate and loan default. At LIM College, the graduation rate is around 53%, and the school has an average loan default rate of around 6%.
The Middle States Commission on Higher Education has accredited the education provided by LIM College for over thirty-seven straight years. To learn more and get consumer disclosures, please visit limcollege.edu.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Find more information about available programs offered by LIM College by clicking the request information button to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Fashion Merchandising (A, B)
Advertising and Marketing (A, B, M)
Retail Management (A, B, M)
Business, Management, Marketing and Related Support Services (A, B, M)
Business Administration (A, B, M)
Design and Visual Communications (A, B, M)
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at LIM College is -. To calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. A fee of $40 is required from all applicants. The figures listed are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition estimates are between $24,000-$29,000
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $810 to $970 per credit hour
- Required fees for full-time students: $600
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- The estimated tuition range for graduate students is around $26,000-$32,000 per year
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $880 to $1,100 per credit hour
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||89%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||83%||$7,895|
|Receiving Student Loans||63%||$10,429|
Other Fashion or Art Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to LIM College.
- Oklahoma School of Photography in Moore, OK (1,328 miles away)
- Wade College in Dallas, TX (1,374 miles away)
- Northwest College of Art in Poulsbo, WA (2,413 miles away)
- The Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising - San Diego in San Diego, CA (2,430 miles away)
- The Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising - San Francisco in San Francisco, CA (2,566 miles away)