New York Film Academy specializes in offering a film and cinema education. The school is a private institution located in Universal City, CA. New York Film Academy has several great programs to pick from. Here are the more popular programs offered:
- Playwriting and Screenwriting
- Film, Video and Photographic Arts
- 3D Animation & Special Effects
- Documentary Filmmaking
- Digital Editing
- Broadcast Journalism
- Graphic Design
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Musical Theatre
- Game Design
- Virtual Reality
Please visit nyfa.com for more information on programs offered and consumer disclosures. With locations around the globe, the NYFA is the premier academy for students and professionals. Choose from certificate programs to master's degrees in a variety of tracks with the NYFA.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Acting (A, B, C, M)
Cinematography And Film (A, B, C, M)
Photography (A, C, M)
Animation (A, B, C, M)
Game Design (C, M)
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The net cost of this school is close to - annually, after the various types of aid, including scholarships and grants, are taken into consideration. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance visit the net price calculator. Students wishing to apply to this school must pay an application fee of $100. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- The estimated tuition range is around $25,000-$30,000 per year
- Required fees for full-time students: $2,800
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- The estimated tuition range for graduate students is around $25,000-$30,000 per year
- Required fees for graduate students are around $2,800
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||78%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||73%||$11,495|
|Receiving Student Loans||50%||$8,837|
Other Fashion or Art Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to New York Film Academy.
- Laguna College of Art and Design in Laguna Beach, CA (52 miles away)
- Ex - Pression College for Digital Arts in Emeryville, CA (338 miles away)
- American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco, CA (339 miles away)
- Oklahoma School of Photography in Moore, OK (1,185 miles away)
- KD Conservatory College of Film and Dramatic Arts in Dallas, TX (1,241 miles away)