Pacific Northwest College of Art is a nonprofit private art school located in Portland, Oregon, that provides specialized education and training in a variety of art related fields. Pacific Northwest College of Art offers several programs for students to choose from. A list of the more popular programs being offered for aspiring artists includes:
- Fine Arts and Art Studies
- Fine Studio Arts
- Intermedia, Multimedia
- Design and Applied Arts
To help students and alumni succeed, Pacific Northwest College of Art may provide support services like those listed below:
- Academic counseling for students
- Employing students to lower education costs
Students can use various means to evaluate school performance. A school's graduation and loan default rates are among the strongest indicators of educational and career success. Pacific Northwest College of Art has an annual graduation rate of 42%, and a loan default rate of near 5%.
The last reported accreditation for Pacific Northwest College of Art was done by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities. Please visit pnca.edu for more information on programs offered and consumer disclosures.
The following is a list of areas of study available at Pacific Northwest College of Art. Programs that have a link will take you to the program's profile page where education requirements, career pathways, and other information is available.
Get more information about the programs offered by Pacific Northwest College of Art by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Visual and Performing Arts
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The net cost of this school is close to - annually, after the various types of aid, including scholarships and grants, are taken into consideration. To calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. Students wishing to apply to this school must pay an application fee of $45. Financial aid information may be obtained by contacting the financial aid office at (503) 821-8976. The tuition and financial aid figures listed show various costs that students may encounter at this school. The numbers may not be accurate due to changing factors in a given year, and are only intended to provide a guideline for students.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Tuition is estimated to be around $35,000 per year
- Per unit charges are around $1,400 for part time students
- Required fees for full-time students: $1,600
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition estimates are between $35,000-$42,000 for graduate students
- Part time students are estimated to pay about $1,500 to $1,800 per unit
- Required fees for graduate students are around $680
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$15,409|
|Receiving Student Loans||90%||$4,992|
Other Fashion or Art Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Pacific Northwest College of Art.
- Cornish College of the Arts in Seattle, WA (145 miles away)
- Northwest College of Art in Poulsbo, WA (155 miles away)
- California College of the Arts in San Francisco, CA (532 miles away)
- San Francisco Art Institute in San Francisco, CA (534 miles away)
- The Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising - San Francisco in San Francisco, CA (535 miles away)