Albany Law School, a nonprofit private graduate level institution, is located in the city of Albany. This school enrolls approximately 730 students per year. Albany Law School is accredited by the American Bar Association, Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar to offer programs as a law school.
The law school program has an annual tuition which is around $42,000, also this does not cover the cost of any books or other required miscellaneous items.
Graduate level tuition is expected to cost about $44,000 annually.
Students may pick from several areas of study, including but not limited to:
- Programs for Foreign Lawyers
- United States Law, Legal Studies, Jurisprudence
- Legal Research and Advanced Professional Studies
For a complete list of student services, enrollment information, admissions information, and more, please visit the school's website at http://www.albanylaw.edu.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Albany Law School by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Legal Professions and Studies
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range for graduate students is around $43,000-$52,000 per year
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $1,500 to $1,800 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $160
- Annual tuition estimates for specific graduate schools:
- Law School: $45,000 (See all Law Schools in New York)
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo support students and graduates, Albany Law School may provide services to students including:
- Academic counseling for students
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Assisting students to find work
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Albany Law School.
- Vermont Law School in South Royalton, VT (103 miles away)
- CUNY School of Law at Queens College in Long Island City, NY (131 miles away)
- Massachusetts School of Law in Andover, MA (133 miles away)
- New York Law School in New York, NY (134 miles away)
- Brooklyn Law School in Brooklyn, NY (136 miles away)