Appalachian School of Law, a nonprofit private graduate institution, is located in Grundy, Virginia. This school enrolls close to 310 students annually. Appalachian School of Law is accredited by the American Bar Association, Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar to offer programs and degrees as a law school.
The enrollment cost for the law school program at Appalachian School of Law is estimated to be $30,000 per year.
Students who would like to see more about this school can check out their website at http://www.asl.edu.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Legal Professions and Studies
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $34,000 per year for graduate students
- Required fees for graduate students are around $340
- Annual tuition estimates for specific graduate schools:
- Law School: $33,000 (See all Law Schools in Virginia)
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have a frozen tuition rate, which means the tuition will stay the same for up to five years.
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo support students and graduates, Appalachian School of Law may offer services to students like those listed below:
- Remedial instructional courses
- Academic counseling for students
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Assisting students to find work
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Appalachian School of Law.
- Charlotte School of Law in Charlotte, NC (158 miles away)
- Atlanta's John Marshall Law School in Atlanta, GA (273 miles away)
- University of the District of Columbia David A Clarke School of Law in Washington, DC (296 miles away)
- The Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University in Carlisle, PA (332 miles away)
- Charleston School of Law in Charleston, SC (333 miles away)