Located in Houston, Texas, Baylor College of Medicine is a nonprofit private graduate level school. The yearly enrollment for the school is approximately 1,500 students. Baylor College of Medicine is a greatly respected medical and healthcare school and is fully accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges.
The average cost for tuition for the graduate level programs are approximately $15,000 per year.
Students may select from several areas of study, including:
- Physician Assistant
- Molecular Biology
- Nurse Anesthetist
Students should visit the school's website to view additional information regarding enrollment and financial aid.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Baylor College of Medicine by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Health and Clinical Professions
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range for graduate students is around $19,000-$23,000 per year
- Required fees for graduate students are around $6,300
- Annual tuition estimates for specific graduate schools:
- Medical School: $14,000 (See all Medical Schools in Texas)
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help students and recent graduates, Baylor College of Medicine may offer services to students including:
- Remedial instructional courses
- Career path counseling
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) Program
- * Accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs (since 1967)
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Baylor College of Medicine.
- Meharry Medical College in Nashville, TN (668 miles away)
- Middle Tennessee School of Anesthesia Inc in Madison, TN (677 miles away)
- Morehouse School of Medicine in Atlanta, GA (703 miles away)
- Wolford College in Naples, FL (863 miles away)
- NorthShore University HealthSystem School of Nurse Anesthesia in Evanston, IL (955 miles away)