Located in Charlotte, North Carolina, Charlotte School of Law is a private graduate school. The enrollment at this school is approximately 810 students per year. The school is accredited to offer programs and degrees as a law school.
The tuition for the law school program at Charlotte School of Law is around $35,000 annually.
For a complete list of student services, enrollment information, admissions information, and more, please take a look at the school's website at http://www.charlottelaw.edu.
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help support students, Charlotte School of Law may offer services to students including:
- Night and weekend classes available
- Remedial courses
- Counseling assistance
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Assistance to find work
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Charlotte School of Law.
- Appalachian School of Law in Grundy, VA (158 miles away)
- Charleston School of Law in Charleston, SC (176 miles away)
- Atlanta's John Marshall Law School in Atlanta, GA (223 miles away)
- University of the District of Columbia David A Clarke School of Law in Washington, DC (332 miles away)
- Florida Coastal School of Law in Jacksonville, FL (347 miles away)