Institute for Clinical Social Work, a nonprofit private graduate level institution, is located in the city of Chicago. The annual enrollment for the school is approximately 98 students. The school is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission to provide programs and degrees as a health sciences school.
Yearly tuition for graduate students is estimated to be approximately $18,000.
The school offers a degree program in Clinical Social Work.
Students should take a look at the school's http://www.icsw.edu to see additional information.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Health and Clinical Professions
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range for graduate students is around $19,000-$23,000 per year
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $2,000 to $2,400 per credit hour
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help students and alumni, Institute for Clinical Social Work may provide services including:
- Classes offered on nights and weekends
- Counseling assistance
- Helping students find work after graduation
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Institute for Clinical Social Work.
- Wisconsin School of Professional Psychology in Milwaukee, WI (87 miles away)
- Michigan School of Professional Psychology in Farmington Hills, MI (222 miles away)
- Institute for the Psychological Sciences in Arlington, VA (594 miles away)