New York Law School is a nonprofit private graduate level school in New York, New York. The enrollment at this school is about 2,000 students yearly. Fully accredited by the American Bar Association, Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar, this school offers graduate level degrees as a law school.
The enrollment cost for the law school program is approximately $46,000 each year.
The average cost for tuition for the graduate level programs are approximately $27,000 each year. There may be on-campus housing available for students and costs approximately $18,000 for the year. For more information please check with the school's housing office.
Areas of study offered at New York Law School include:
- Tax Law, Taxation
- Banking, Corporate, Finance and Securities Law
- Advanced Legal Research
- Health Law
For more information regarding enrollment, financial aid and more, please visit the school's website at http://www.nyls.edu.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by New York Law School by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Legal Professions and Studies
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $26,000 per year for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $1,500 to $1,800 per credit hour
- Annual tuition estimates for specific graduate schools:
- Law School: $50,000 (See all Law Schools in New York)
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help support students, New York Law School may provide student services like:
- Night and weekend classes available
- Remedial instructional courses
- Counseling assistance
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Helping students find work after graduation
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to New York Law School.
- Brooklyn Law School in Brooklyn, NY (2 miles away)
- CUNY School of Law at Queens College in Long Island City, NY (10 miles away)
- Albany Law School in Albany, NY (134 miles away)
- Widener University - Harrisburg Campus in Harrisburg, PA (152 miles away)
- Roger Williams University School of Law in Bristol, RI (157 miles away)