The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, located in Chicago, Illinois, entered the planning stage in 1977 and began operation in 1979. The school is a not-for-profit graduate institution that is solely dedicated to the advancement and education of psychology and the behavioral sciences.
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology operates several campuses, with an additional one in Grayslake, Illinois, three campuses in California (two in Los Angeles, one in Irvine), and one Washington D.C as well as an online option. All the campuses are regionally accredited with the Chicago campus being accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA).
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology offers multiple graduate degrees at the master and doctoral level. The school utilizes the Engaged Professional Model, which combines theoretical and classroom education with real world experience and application through community based assistance. The school's faculty is highly dedicated to ensuring that students receive the highest quality education possible through constant year round training programs that develop skills and behaviors to best assist students.
Programs available include:
Admissions and Financial Aid
Students interested in enrolling at the Chicago School of Professional Psychology can contact the school for more information or log in to the school's website and complete the online application. Students must soon complete or already have a bachelor's degree to be considered. A student's GRE score along with GPA and other factors will be used to consider admission to the school.
Financial aid is available in the form of Pell grants and federal student loans. Students interested in receiving aid must obtain a federal PIN number and complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Once submitted, the subsequent student aid report will be used to determine aid eligibility and award.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by The Chicago School of Professional Psychology at Chicago by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $26,000 per year for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $1,300 to $1,600 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $1,800
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help students and recent graduates, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology at Chicago may provide services like:
- Weekend and night classes available
- Remedial instructional courses
- Counseling assistance
- Work study style employment
- Employment search assistance
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Clinical Psychology (Psy.D.) Program
- * Accredited by the American Psychological Association, Commission on Accreditation (since 1987)
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to The Chicago School of Professional Psychology at Chicago.
- Institute for Clinical Social Work in Chicago, IL (0.5 miles away)
- Lake Forest Graduate School of Management in Lake Forest, IL (28 miles away)
- Wisconsin School of Professional Psychology in Milwaukee, WI (86 miles away)
- Michigan School of Professional Psychology in Farmington Hills, MI (223 miles away)
- Adler Graduate School in Richfield, MN (349 miles away)