The Santa Barbara and Ventura Colleges of Law - Santa Barbara is a nonprofit private graduate level school in Santa Barbara.
The cost of tuition and fees for the law school program at The Santa Barbara and Ventura Colleges of Law - Santa Barbara is approximately $10,000 yearly.
Students who wish to learn more about this school may take a look at their website at http://www.collegesoflaw.edu.
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help students and alumni, The Santa Barbara and Ventura Colleges of Law – Santa Barbara may offer services like:
- Night and weekend classes available
- Academic counseling for students
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to The Santa Barbara and Ventura Colleges of Law – Santa Barbara.
- Southwestern Law School in Los Angeles, CA (85 miles away)
- Western State University - College of Law - Argosy in Fullerton, CA (110 miles away)
- Trinity Law School in Santa Ana, CA (115 miles away)
- San Joaquin College of Law in Clovis, CA (166 miles away)
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law in San Diego, CA (186 miles away)