The Santa Barbara and Ventura Colleges of Law - Santa Barbara is a nonprofit private graduate level school in Santa Barbara.
The cost of tuition and fees for the law school program at The Santa Barbara and Ventura Colleges of Law - Santa Barbara is approximately $10,000 yearly.
Students who wish to learn more about this school may take a look at their website at http://www.collegesoflaw.edu.
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help students and alumni, Santa Barbara and Ventura Colleges of Law may offer services like:
- Night and weekend classes available
- Academic counseling for students
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Santa Barbara and Ventura Colleges of Law.
- Southwestern Law School in Los Angeles, CA (85 miles away)
- Western State University - College of Law - Argosy in Fullerton, CA (110 miles away)
- Trinity Law School in Santa Ana, CA (115 miles away)
- San Joaquin College of Law in Clovis, CA (166 miles away)
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law in San Diego, CA (186 miles away)