Western State University - College of Law - Argosy is a private graduate level school in Fullerton. The yearly enrollment for the school is about 470 students. Western State University - College of Law - Argosy is a well respected law school and is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities.
The enrollment cost for the law school program is estimated to be $37,000 yearly. Also, the law school program is accredited by the American Bar Association, Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar since 2009.
To see a full list of student services, enrollment information, admissions information, and more, please take a look at the school's website at http://www.wsulaw.edu.
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help support students, Western State University – College of Law – Argosy may provide student services like those listed below:
- Remedial instructional courses
- Career path counseling
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Employment search assistance
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Law Program
- * Accredited by the American Bar Association, Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar (since 2009)
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Western State University – College of Law – Argosy.
- Trinity Law School in Santa Ana, CA (8 miles away)
- Southwestern Law School in Los Angeles, CA (26 miles away)
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law in San Diego, CA (88 miles away)
- The Santa Barbara and Ventura Colleges of Law - Santa Barbara in Santa Barbara, CA (110 miles away)
- San Joaquin College of Law in Clovis, CA (227 miles away)