Widener University - Harrisburg Campus is a nonprofit private graduate school in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Enrollment at this school is nearly 530 students per year. The school is accredited to offer programs and degrees as a law school.
The law school program at Widener University - Harrisburg Campus has an annual tuition which is estimated to be about $36,000 and this does not cover the cost of books that may be required.
Annual tuition costs for graduate students is estimated to be approximately $14,000.
The school offers two programs of study in the areas of Law and Family Practice Nurse.
Students can visit the school's http://www.widener.edu to see additional information.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Widener University – Harrisburg Campus by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Health and Clinical Professions
Legal Professions and Studies
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $19,000 per year for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $940 to $1,100 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $53
- Annual tuition estimates for specific graduate schools:
- Law School: $44,000 (See all Law Schools in Pennsylvania)
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help support students, Widener University – Harrisburg Campus may provide services like those listed below:
- Counseling assistance
- Student employment
- Employment search assistance
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Law Program
- * Accredited by the American Bar Association, Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar (since 1988)
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Widener University – Harrisburg Campus.
- The Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University in Carlisle, PA (20 miles away)
- University of the District of Columbia David A Clarke School of Law in Washington, DC (96 miles away)
- Brooklyn Law School in Brooklyn, NY (153 miles away)
- CUNY School of Law at Queens College in Long Island City, NY (162 miles away)
- Roger Williams University School of Law in Bristol, RI (306 miles away)