William Mitchell College of Law, a nonprofit private graduate institution, is located in Saint Paul, Minnesota. This school enrolls approximately 1,000 students annually. The school is accredited by the American Bar Association, Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar to provide programs as a law school.
The cost of tuition and fees for the law school program is approximately $36,000 each year. Students may take a look at the school's website portal to see additional information about the school's law school offerings, classes, admissions, financial aid, and more.
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo support students and graduates, William Mitchell College of Law may offer services to students including:
- Classes offered on nights and weekends
- Remedial courses
- Counseling assistance
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Helping students find work after graduation
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to William Mitchell College of Law.
- The John Marshall Law School in Chicago, IL (348 miles away)
- Ave Maria School of Law in Naples, FL (506 miles away)
- Appalachian School of Law in Grundy, VA (780 miles away)
- The Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University in Carlisle, PA (873 miles away)
- Widener University - Harrisburg Campus in Harrisburg, PA (885 miles away)