Career Training Solutions understands that advancements in education and training are made each day. It is our goal to prepare our students for the changes in industry by providing quality education and training that is focused on hands-on experiences using the most current technology available.
Career Training Solutions (CTS) was established on April 27, 1998, as the Health and Beauty Academy, Inc., in Fredericksburg, Virginia. Health and Beauty Academy offered programs in European Skin Care, Body Spa and Wellness, Esthetics, Electrolysis, and Professional Massage Therapy. In October of 2000, ownership of the Health and Beauty Academy changed, and the school was renamed Career Training Solutions (CTS).
The new management of Career Training Solutions implemented stronger curricula to the programs already offered. In addition, Medical Assistant, Medical Insurance Specialist, Phlebotomy, and Practical Nurse programs were implemented. CTS attained national accreditation with the Commission of the Council of Occupational Education (COE) in February 2002. In 2008 CTS offered its first degree granting program, the Registered Nurse program, and will continue to look for new education alternatives to better serve the community.
Today Career Training Solutions remains committed to providing quality education to its students and to enhancing the prosperity of the communities we serve.
The following is a list of programs being offered at Career Training Solutions. It is important to note that the list can be different from programs currently being offered. Students should contact the school to ensure program availability.
Get more information about the programs offered by Career Training Solutions by clicking the request information to the right.
Nursing (72 Hours)
Nursing program takes on average fifteen months to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $33,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $3,150*
- Around 20 students completed the nursing program last year
- Students complete this program in usually 15 months
Get more details and view other schools listed by visiting our nursing schools page.
Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants (72 Hours)
The practical nursing, vocational nursing and nursing assistants program offered on average takes about fourteen months to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $26,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $2,940*
- The length of the practical nursing, vocational nursing and nursing assistants program is about 14 months
Medical Assistant (36 Hours)
The medical assistant program takes about eight months for most students to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $13,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $1,380*
- Around 50 students completed the medical assistant program last year
- Takes about 8 months to complete
Find out more medical assistant programs by taking a look at our medical assistant schools profile page, which also includes lists of schools offering this program.
Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA) (76 Hours)
Occupational therapy assistant (OTA) program takes on average twelve months to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $27,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $2,850*
- The occupational therapy assistant (OTA) program takes about 12 months to complete
Learn more about occupational therapy assistant (OTA) programs by taking a look at our occupational therapy assistant (OTA) Schools profile page, which lists schools offering this program along with a career overview.
Massage Therapy (35 Hours)
The massage therapy program takes about eight months for most students to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $11,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $2,070*
- More than 20 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- Students complete this program in usually 8 months
More details and school listings are available through our massage therapy schools page.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
The esthetician program offered on average takes about eight months to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $11,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $2,280*
- Last year, more than 20 students completed this program
- The length of the esthetician program is about 8 months
Learn more about esthetician programs by taking a look at our esthetician schools profile page, which also includes lists of schools offering this program.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||79%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||66%||$4,265|
|Receiving Student Loans||70%||$7,584|
Other Healthcare or Nursing Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Career Training Solutions.
- Global Health College in Alexandria, VA (41 miles away)
- Chamberlain College of Nursing - Virginia in Arlington, VA (43 miles away)
- Bon Secours Memorial College of Nursing in Richmond, VA (48 miles away)
- Chester Career College in CHESTER, VA (52 miles away)
- Henrico County - Saint Marys Hospital School of Practical Nursing in Henrico, VA (56 miles away)