Do you want to get training in the fastest growing career field? Consider nursing. The healthcare industry is estimated to grow by 21%! The population is aging and there is an increasing demand for nurses at all education levels, especially in long-term care facilities and home health care. Jersey College School of Nursing is training tomorrow's health care workers in New York City and New Jersey at their Tererboro, New Jersey location. Other locations include Florida and other areas of New Jersey.
Jersey College has dozens of relationships with healthcare agencies near their campuses. Students learn at the school's classrooms and labs, but nothing compares to the real-world experience that students gain through working directly with patients.
Jersey College offers Registered Nurse programs as well as Licensed Practical Nurse for those that want to start their career faster. The LPN program at Jersey College can help you get to work in less than a year!
Students must score satisfactorily on an entrance exam which tests basic reading and math skills, and have completed high school or the equivalent.
The tuition cost for 2012 is about $24,000 for the LPN program and financial aid is available.
Jersey College is committed to supplying the healthcare industry with quality, excellently trained nurses to fulfill the growing need. If you are ready to start your training at a school that's growing rapidly, check out Jersey College! Apply now or request your free information kit http://www.op.nysed.gov/prof/nurse/nurseprogs.htm.
The programs listed below are some of the programs offered by Jersey College School of Nursing. The list may differ from current program available, for a complete list of what programs are offered students should visit the school's website.
Get more information about the programs offered by Jersey College School of Nursing by clicking the request information to the right.
Nursing (113 Hours)
Nursing program takes approximately fifteen months to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $30,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $3,670*
- Based on published reports, around 400 students completed the nursing program last year
- The nursing program takes about 15 months to complete
Learn more and browse other schools listed by checking out our nursing schools profile page.
Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants (1,459 Hours)
The practical nursing, vocational nursing and nursing assistants program takes about eleven months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $24,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $2,640*
- More than 300 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- Takes about 11 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have tuition rates that will remain the same as the first year for up to five years.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||74%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||61%||$3,486|
|Receiving Student Loans||71%||$6,105|
Other Healthcare or Nursing Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Jersey College School of Nursing.
- Holy Name Medical Center School of Nursing in Teaneck, NJ (2 miles away)
- Helene Fuld College of Nursing in New York, NY (8 miles away)
- Cochran School of Nursing in Yonkers, NY (9 miles away)
- Phillips Beth Israel School of Nursing in New York, NY (10 miles away)
- HackensackUMC Mountainside School of Nursing in Montclair, NJ (10 miles away)