Concorde Career Colleges is a system of schools that specialize in healthcare oriented career education. Sixteen campuses in eight states comprise Concorde Career Colleges, each campus at some point having been an independent school with a strong local history. Concorde Career Colleges, Inc., the systems parent company, was formed in 1988 in Delaware and has since that time acquired schools and unified them, providing quality education for the purpose of successful employment.
There an extensive number of allied healthcare programs available for study at Concorde Career Colleges. Individuals will have experienced faculty and staff to assist them in the development and training of skills necessary to be competent and capable in their chosen field. Once a program is completed, students will receive a certificate that demonstrates mastery over the skills required by employers to be considered for employment.
Programs offered include:
- Dental Assisting
- Massage Therapy
- Radiologic Technology
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
San Bernardino Location
The San Bernardino branch of Concorde Career Colleges, Inc. is located at 201 East Airport Drive, Suite a. This campus has a graduating class size which is close to 540 students each year. This location provides services for students in the form of job placement options for students after graduation, career guidance for students in need of assistance, and flexible courses for individuals who cannot make regular hours. Students may learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting concorde.edu.
The following is a list of programs being offered at Concorde Career College – San Bernardino. It is important to note that the list may be different from programs currently being offered. Students should contact the school to ensure program availability.
Dental Assistant (800 Hours)
The dental assistant program takes about nine months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $14,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $1,430*
- Last year, more than 200 students completed this program
- Takes about 9 months to complete
More details and school listings are available through our dental assistant schools page.
Medical Assistant (768 Hours)
Medical assistant program takes usually eight months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $16,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $1,590*
- Around 100 students completed the medical assistant program last year
- The medical assistant program takes about 8 months to complete
Visit our medical assistant schools profile page to obtain more details and school listings that can help guide you in finding the perfect school.
Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants (1,600 Hours)
The practical nursing, vocational nursing and nursing assistants program takes about thirteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $29,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $2,390*
- Last year, more than 90 students completed this program
- The practical nursing, vocational nursing and nursing assistants program takes about 13 months to complete
Respiratory Therapy (76 Hours)
The respiratory therapy program offered usually takes about eighteen months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $42,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $4,360*
- Last year, more than 60 students completed this program
- The respiratory therapy program takes about 18 months to complete
Find out more respiratory therapy programs through our respiratory therapy schools profile page, which also includes lists of schools offering this program.
Dental Hygienist (89 Hours)
Dental hygienist program takes usually eighteen months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $60,000*
- Required supplies and books: $9,380*
- More than 20 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- Students usually complete the dental hygienist program in 18 months
Learn more and discover other schools listed by checking out our dental hygienist schools profile page.
Surgical Technologist (1,440 Hours)
Surgical technologist program takes usually twelve months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $27,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $2,510*
- Based on published reports, around 20 students completed the surgical technologist program last year
- The length of the surgical technologist program is about 12 months
Take a look at our surgical technologist schools profile page to obtain a complete overview and school listings that can help guide you in finding the perfect school.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around -. To calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. The tuition and financial aid figures listed show various costs that students may encounter at this school. The numbers may not be accurate due to changing factors in a given year, and are only intended to provide a guideline for students.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||91%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||77%||$4,741|
|Receiving Student Loans||87%||$8,838|
Other Healthcare or Nursing Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Concorde Career College – San Bernardino.
- North - West College - Riverside in Riverside, CA (15 miles away)
- American Career College - Ontario in Ontario, CA (19 miles away)
- North - West College - Pomona in Pomona, CA (27 miles away)
- North - West College - West Covina in West Covina, CA (38 miles away)
- West Coast University - Orange County in Anaheim, CA (40 miles away)