Concorde Career Colleges is a system of schools that specialize in healthcare oriented career education. Sixteen campuses in eight states comprise Concorde Career Colleges, each campus at some point having been an independent school with a strong local history. Concorde Career Colleges, Inc., the systems parent company, was formed in 1988 in Delaware and has since that time acquired schools and unified them, providing quality education for the purpose of successful employment.
There an extensive number of allied healthcare programs available for study at Concorde Career Colleges. Individuals will have experienced faculty and staff to assist them in the development and training of skills necessary to be competent and capable in their chosen field. Once a program is completed, students will receive a certificate that demonstrates mastery over the skills required by employers to be considered for employment.
Programs offered include:
- Dental Assisting
- Massage Therapy
- Radiologic Technology
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
Kansas City Location
The Kansas City branch of Concorde Career Colleges, Inc. is located at 3239 Broadway. This campus has a graduating class size which is close to 380 students per year. This location provides services for students in the form of job placement options for students after graduation, career counseling for students in need of help, and distance learning courses for students who wish to obtain their education online. To learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting concorde.edu.
Concorde Career Colleges have offered the programs listed below. Not all programs currently offered by this school may be listed below. Students may contact the school at (816) 531-5223 to confirm programs or obtain additional information.
Medical Assistant (26 Hours)
The medical assistant program offered commonly takes about eight months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $15,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $1,520*
- Last year, more than 100 students completed this program
- The length of the medical assistant program is about 8 months
Get more information about medical assistant and see other schools listed by going to our medical assistant schools page.
Dental Assistant (768 Hours)
The dental assistant program takes about eight months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $16,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $1,230*
- Based on published reports, around 70 students completed the dental assistant program last year
- The length of the dental assistant program is about 8 months
More information and school listings are available through our dental assistant schools page.
Dental Hygienist (89 Hours)
Dental hygienist program takes ,as reported, eighteen months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $60,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $8,030*
- Around 20 students completed the dental hygienist program last year
- The length of the dental hygienist program is about 18 months
Learn more about dental hygienist programs by visiting our dental hygienist schools profile page, which lists schools offering this program along with a career overview.
Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants (1,611 Hours)
The practical nursing, vocational nursing and nursing assistants program offered commonly takes about thirteen months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $30,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $2,570*
- Around 30 students completed the practical nursing, vocational nursing and nursing assistants program last year
- The practical nursing, vocational nursing and nursing assistants program takes about 13 months to complete
Respiratory Therapy (76 Hours)
The respiratory therapy program offered commonly takes about eighteen months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $36,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $4,330*
- More than 20 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- Students complete this program in usually 18 months
See our respiratory therapy schools profile page to obtain a complete overview and school listings that can help guide you in finding the perfect school.
Physical Therapist Assistant (78 Hours)
Physical therapist assistant program takes ,as reported, twenty months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $33,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $4,790*
- Last year, more than 10 students completed this program
- The length of the physical therapist assistant program is about 20 months
Learn more about physical therapist assistant programs by visiting our physical therapist assistant schools profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions as well.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||96%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||82%||$4,383|
|Receiving Student Loans||95%||$7,789|
Other Healthcare or Nursing Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Concorde Career Colleges.
- Research College of Nursing in Kansas City, MO (5 miles away)
- Saint Luke's College of Health Sciences in Kansas City, MO (7 miles away)
- Nebraska Methodist College of Nursing & Allied Health in Omaha, NE (170 miles away)
- Blessing Rieman College of Nursing in Quincy, IL (180 miles away)
- St Louis College of Health Careers - Fenton in Fenton, MO (225 miles away)