Concorde Career Colleges is a system of schools that specialize in healthcare oriented career education. Sixteen campuses in eight states comprise Concorde Career Colleges, each campus at some point having been an independent school with a strong local history. Concorde Career Colleges, Inc., the systems parent company, was formed in 1988 in Delaware and has since that time acquired schools and unified them, providing quality education for the purpose of successful employment.
There an extensive number of allied healthcare programs available for study at Concorde Career Colleges. Individuals will have experienced faculty and staff to assist them in the development and training of skills necessary to be competent and capable in their chosen field. Once a program is completed, students will receive a certificate that demonstrates mastery over the skills required by employers to be considered for employment.
Programs offered include:
- Dental Assisting
- Massage Therapy
- Radiologic Technology
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
Concorde Career Institute – Tampa is located at 4202 W Spruce in the city of Tampa. Approximately 300 students graduate from this campus each year. This location offers services for students in the form of flexible scheduling for individuals who cannot make regular hours, job placement opportunities for students after graduation, and career counseling for students in need of help. To learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting concorde.edu.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Concorde Career Institute – Tampa. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (813) 874-0094.
Medical Assistant (768 Hours)
The medical assistant program takes about eight months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $16,000*
- Required supplies and books: $1,500*
- More than 80 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- Students usually complete the medical assistant program in 8 months
Take a look at our medical assistant schools profile page to obtain more details and school listings that may be beneficial to you in finding the right school.
Dental Assistant (768 Hours)
The dental assistant program takes about eight months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $16,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $1,310*
- Around 70 students completed the dental assistant program last year
- The dental assistant program takes about 8 months to complete
More details and school listings are available through our dental assistant schools information page.
Nursing (74 Hours)
The nursing program takes about eighteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $34,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $5,390*
- Around 40 students completed the nursing program last year
- Takes about 18 months to complete
More information and school listings are available through our nursing schools information page.
Surgical Technologist (1,220 Hours)
The surgical technologist program takes about twelve months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $24,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $2,260*
- Around 40 students completed the surgical technologist program last year
- The surgical technologist program takes about 12 months to complete
Learn more and browse other schools listed by checking out our surgical technologist schools page.
Respiratory Therapy (76 Hours)
The respiratory therapy program offered usually takes about eighteen months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $42,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $4,130*
- Last year, more than 20 students completed this program
- Students complete this program in usually 18 months
More information and school listings are available through our respiratory therapy schools profile page.
Pharmacy Technician (800 Hours)
Pharmacy technician program takes usually nine months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $13,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $3,320*
- Around 20 students completed the pharmacy technician program last year
- The pharmacy technician program takes about 9 months to complete
Take a look at our pharmacy technician training profile page to obtain a complete overview and school listings that may help you match the right school..
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||92%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||82%||$4,615|
|Receiving Student Loans||88%||$7,774|
Other Healthcare or Nursing Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Concorde Career Institute – Tampa.
- Ultimate Medical Academy - Tampa in Tampa, FL (6 miles away)
- Galen School of Nursing - Tampa Bay in Saint Petersburg, FL (10 miles away)
- ATA Career Education in Spring Hill, FL (10 miles away)
- Ultimate Medical Academy in Clearwater, FL (17 miles away)
- American Institute in Orlando, FL (63 miles away)