The Center for Allied Health Education is a private, not-for-profit, school offering an excellent education in allied health fields. The mission of the Center for Allied Health Education at Cooper University Hospital, located at 1 Cooper Plaza, Camden, New Jersey is to offer approved and accredited programs that meet or exceed state and national accrediting agency requirements and to develop educated, competent, qualified, and dedicated patient care providers.
Cooper is a short walk or drive from the exciting Camden waterfront where the New Jersey State Aquarium, the River Sharks Stadium, the USS New Jersey and Tweeter Center are located. Cooper University Hospital is an academic medical center committed to world-class patient care, education and research resulting in a healthier community.
- Cardiac and Vascular Interventional Program (CVI)
- Cardiovascular Perfusion
- Computed Tomography Fellowship
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Fellowship Program
- Medical Radiography
- Radiation Therapy
- Computed Tomography
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
The tuition for undergraduate programs is around $5,000 per year, while that of the graduate program is about $11,000 per year.
The Center for Allied Health Education is equipped to teach current methodology and clinical practice, create an environment conducive to learning the skills of each program, and provide continuing education for its faculty.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Radiologic Technology (C)
Radiology Technician (C)
Perfusion Technology (C)
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition is estimated to range between $9,400-$11,000
- Required fees for full-time students: $410
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Tuition is estimated to be around $14,000 per year for graduate students
- For part-time students, charges are between $290-$340 per unit
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||75%||$7,358|
|Student Loans (Federal)||45%||$7,599|
Other Healthcare or Nursing Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Cooper Health System Center for Allied Health Education.
- St Francis Medical Center - School of Radiologic Technology in Trenton, NJ (27 miles away)
- Muhlenberg Harold B. & Dorothy A. Snyder Schools - School of Imaging in Plainfield, NJ (59 miles away)
- New York Methodist Hospital Center for Allied Health Education in Brooklyn, NY (76 miles away)
- Memorial Hospital School of Radiation Therapy Technology in New York, NY (84 miles away)
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center - Medical Education in Elmira, NY (174 miles away)