Graham Hospital School of Nursing is located in Canton, Illinois and was founded in 1909. Graham Hospital School of Nursing is accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (now known as the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, or ACEN) and has been since 1968. Graham Hospital School of Nursing is approved by the Illinois State Department of Financial and Professional Regulation.
Graham Hospital School of Nursing provides nursing education which is enhanced by the relationship to Graham Hospital and their healthcare facilities, which allows Graham Hospital School of Nursing students to recognize and respond to changes in healthcare. These changes have helped the faculty of Graham Hospital School of Nursing to revise the curriculum content in critical care nursing, leadership, geriatrics, home health and community nursing, so that students maintain the standard of excellence in education that Graham is known for providing.
Students wishing to complete the application process at Graham Hospital School of Nursing will need to submit the following to the Coordinator of Admissions, Recruitment, and Financial Aid:
- A filled-out application and the $30 application fee
- Student’s official high school transcripts, GED scores (if applicable), and/or transcripts from post-secondary institutions, such as colleges or vocational schools
- Any SAT or ACT scores
- Completed Essential Functions for Student of Nursing form
- Fingerprinting for the criminal background check for all students applying to Graham Hospital School of Nursing. Background check includes a Uniform Conviction Information Act (UCIA) check with fingerprinting, which Graham Hospital Association performs on all new hires, including students seeking admission
- A completed drug screening test prior to acceptance at Graham Hospital School of Nursing
Other admission requirements can be found by visiting the admissions page located at http://grahamschoolofnursing.org/Prospective/Admissions.html.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Find more information about available programs offered by Graham Hospital School of Nursing by clicking the request information button to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
- The tuition charges per year are around $10,440*
- Required fees are estimated to be around $1,200*
- Part-time undergraduate students can expect to pay around $480 per credit hour*
- About twenty students were granted degrees in the last reported year
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $11,000 per year
- Part time students are estimated to pay about $480 to $570 per unit
- Required fees for full-time students: $1,300
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have a frozen tuition rate, which means the tuition will stay the same for up to five years.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$4,863|
|Receiving Student Loans||50%||$1,750|
Other Healthcare or Nursing Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Graham Hospital School of Nursing.
- Methodist College in Peoria, IL (26 miles away)
- Saint Francis Medical Center College of Nursing in Peoria, IL (26 miles away)
- St Johns College in Springfield, IL (56 miles away)
- Blessing Rieman College of Nursing in Quincy, IL (83 miles away)
- Lakeview College of Nursing in Danville, IL (129 miles away)