The following is a list of programs being offered at Jefferson Regional Medical Center School of Nursing. It is important to note that the list can be different from currently available programs. Students should contact the school to ensure program availability.
Get more information about the programs offered by Jefferson Regional Medical Center School of Nursing by clicking the request information to the right.
The nursing programs listed below are sorted by the number of credit hours offered.
60 Credit Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $14,000 per year*
- Cost of books or materials required: $1,900*
- Takes about 24 months to complete
57 Credit Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $10,000 per year*
- Cost of books or materials required: $2,100*
- Takes about 17 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||70%||$4,452|
|Student Loans (Federal)||69%||$6,245|
Other Healthcare or Nursing Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Jefferson Regional Medical Center School of Nursing.
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center - School of Nursing in Baton Rouge, LA (263 miles away)
- Dallas Nursing Institute in Dallas, TX (286 miles away)