Lincoln Group of Schools is a system of campuses that provide various career oriented educations. The schools that comprise the system are owned and operated by the Lincoln Educational Services Corporation. Over 40 locations can be found throughout the United States.
Lincoln's approach to education is to provide hands-on training, focusing on career-specific technical skills. Lincoln accomplishes this through a quality, student-focused education that empowers each student to reach his or her highest potential.
The first Lincoln Technical Institute was opened in 1946 in Newark, New Jersey. A single program in air conditioning and refrigeration was offered. Within two years the school expanded to automotive technology, resulting in rapid growth for the school and its eventual sale. The purchase of Lincoln Technical Institute brought it together with other campuses in various states, establishing a system which would grow into nearly fifteen schools by 1996. A second sale of the school to a new owner resulted in further and faster expansion into various programs and locations, and eventually a public stock offering.
Lincoln Group of Schools offers a variety of programs for the purposes of skill development and training in high demand fields. The schools mostly cater to individuals lacking a high school education or are seeking a rapid career change into a skill dependent field. Programs are taught by industry veterans that provide practical education opportunities to ensure students are prepared for entry into the workforce.
Programs offered include:
- Dental Assisting
- Automotive Technician
- Culinary Arts
Program availability is based on location. Intere4sted students should visit the Lincoln Group of Schools website to determine which location best suits their interests.
Fern Park Location
Lincoln Tech – Fern Park is located at 7275 Estapona Circle in the city of Fern Park. This campus has a graduating class size which is about 130 students in a given year. This location provides services for students in the form of flexible courses for individuals who cannot make regular hours, remedial education courses for program or licensure preparation, and job placement opportunities for students after graduation. Students may learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting lincolnedu.com.
The following is a list of areas of study available at Lincoln Tech – Fern Park. Please note that the list can be different from currently available programs. Students should contact the school to ensure program availability.
Medical Assistant (80 Hours)
Medical assistant program takes ,as reported, fifteen months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $19,000*
- Required supplies and books: $40*
- Based on published reports, around 50 students completed the medical assistant program last year
- Students usually complete the medical assistant program in 15 months
Learn more and see other schools listed by going to our medical assistant schools information page.
Nursing (111 Hours)
Nursing program takes ,as reported, twenty-three months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $43,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $40*
- Around 20 students completed the nursing program last year
- The length of the nursing program is about 23 months
Find out more nursing programs through our nursing schools profile page, which also includes lists of schools offering this program.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (87 Hours)
The licensed practical nurse (LPN) program offered commonly takes about fourteen months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $29,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $40*
- Last year, more than 20 students completed this program
- Takes about 14 months to complete
Get more details and see other schools listed by visiting our licensed practical nurse (LPN) Programs profile page.
Dental Assistant (60 Hours)
Dental assistant program takes ,as reported, ten months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $17,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $40*
- More than 30 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- Students complete this program in usually 10 months
More details and school listings are available through our dental assistant schools information page.
Surgical Technologist (73 Hours)
The surgical technologist program takes about fifteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $22,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $40*
- Based on published reports, around 10 students completed the surgical technologist program last year
- The length of the surgical technologist program is about 15 months
Check out our surgical technologist schools profile page to obtain more information and school listings that may help you match the right school..
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around -. To calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. The financial aid department provides information and resources for students seeking out financial options. Their phone number is (407) 673-7406. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact Lincoln Tech – Fern Park for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have a frozen tuition rate, which means the tuition will stay the same for up to five years.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||86%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||77%||$4,550|
|Receiving Student Loans||80%||$7,270|
Other Healthcare or Nursing Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Lincoln Tech – Fern Park.
- Centura Institute in Orlando, FL (5 miles away)
- Concorde Career Institute - Orlando in Orlando, FL (6 miles away)
- Remington College - Orlando Nursing in Lake Mary, FL (8 miles away)
- American Institute in Orlando, FL (27 miles away)
- Taylor College in Belleview, FL (55 miles away)