New Age Training is a New York State licensed proprietary school, accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training, a National Healthcare Association (NHA) Approved Testing Site, an Approved National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT), a New York State Approved In-Facility Nurse Aide Certification Center, an Eligible Training Provider for both New York and New Jersey, a certification center for multiple vendors, and the trainer of choice for forward thinking for for-profit and not-for-profit corporations. New Age Training is approved to provide training for international students with M-1 visa and is authorized to issue Form I-20.
The following is a list of programs offered at New Age Training. Available programs may be different than those listed. For a full list of programs available you can visit the school's website or call the school at (212) 947-7940.
Get more information about the programs offered by New Age Training by clicking the request information to the right.
Medical Assistant (900 Hours)
The medical assistant program takes about nine months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $10,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $340*
- More than 100 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- Students complete this program in usually 9 months
Check out our medical assistant schools profile page to obtain more information and school listings that may be beneficial to you in finding the right school.
Nursing Assistant (250 Hours)
The nursing assistant program takes about two months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $4,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $320*
- Based on published reports, around 100 students completed the nursing assistant program last year
- Students complete this program in usually 2 months
More information and school listings are available through our nursing assistant training information page.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||84%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||84%||$4,759|
|Receiving Student Loans||66%||$2,840|
Other Healthcare or Nursing Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to New Age Training.
- New York School for Medical and Dental Assistants in Long Island City, NY (3 miles away)
- Mildred Elley - New York in New York, NY (3 miles away)
- Allen School of Health Sciences - Brooklyn in Brooklyn, NY (4 miles away)
- New York Medical Career Training Center in Flushing, NY (9 miles away)
- St. Paul's School of Nursing - Queens in Rego Park, NY (10 miles away)