The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Learn more about programs available at St. Elizabeth Medical Center School of Radiography by clicking on the request information button.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
- The tuition charges per year are around $13,860*
- Required fees are estimated to be around $1,000*
- Part-time undergraduate students can expect to pay around $410 per credit hour*
- About sixty students were granted degrees in the last reported year
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around -. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. There is also a $65 application fee for those applying to a program. Student who wish to obtain more information regarding financial aid may contact the school's financial aid office at (315) 798-8206, which has information regarding types of aid, forms and more. The figures listed are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition is estimated to range between $14,000-$17,000
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $410 to $490 per credit hour
- Required fees for full-time students: $1,100
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||89%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||44%||$9,598|
|Receiving Student Loans||67%||$5,039|
Other Healthcare or Nursing Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to St. Elizabeth Medical Center School of Radiography.
- Crouse Hospital College of Nursing in Syracuse, NY (44 miles away)
- St Joseph's College of Nursing in Syracuse, NY (45 miles away)
- Ellis School of Nursing in Schenectady, NY (71 miles away)
- Memorial Hospital School of Nursing in Albany, NY (82 miles away)
- Samaritan Hospital School of Nursing in Troy, NY (84 miles away)