The Saint Luke's College of Health Sciences is a private institution located in Kansas City, Missouri. In 2012, its total enrollment was 140 and its tuition costs ran at nearly $13,000. The college has a Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing degree program, and helps to prepare students for a new world where the health industry field has exponential projected growth and the need for health care professionals is not going away. Students can choose to live on campus, but the cost of room and board is higher than tuition, and pushes the total cost of education to over $30,000. Saint Luke's College of Health Sciences is an expensive institution, but its faculty and graduates are well known for their impressive work. For those who are interested in applying, there are financial aid counselors and private loans available to help offset some of the costs.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Find more information about available programs offered by Saint Luke’s College of Health Sciences by clicking the request information button to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Tuition is estimated to be around $15,000 per year
- Per unit charges are around $500 for part time students
- Required fees for full-time students: $2,000
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- The estimated tuition range for graduate students is around $9,900-$12,000 per year
- Part time students are estimated to pay about $550 to $660 per unit
- Required fees for graduate students are around $2,300
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||66%||$4,275|
|Student Loans (Federal)||81%||$7,936|
Other Healthcare or Nursing Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Saint Luke’s College of Health Sciences.
- Research College of Nursing in Kansas City, MO (3 miles away)
- Blessing Rieman College of Nursing in Quincy, IL (184 miles away)
- Chamberlain College of Nursing - Missouri in St. Louis, MO (225 miles away)
- Lutheran School of Nursing in Saint Louis, MO (237 miles away)
- Graham Hospital School of Nursing in Canton, IL (266 miles away)