The St Joseph School of Nursing is located in Nashua, New Hampshire. The city of Nashua has a population of 86,494, making it one of the largest cities in the entire state and a significant one in the New England region. The city has very broad appeal and has twice been named the best place to live in America, in addition to it being a top 30 safest city in the country. As a rather traditional New England city, Nashua is known for its churches and historic downtown district, and has a few tourist destinations inside the city.
In the year 2012, the St Joseph School of Nursing had an enrollment of 235 and cost $7,955, making it one of the less expensive nursing schools to attend in the region. With a smaller enrollment, the students are also able to get more face time with their instructors. As a Catholic institution, the school looks to spread its mission and its faith with its students. Degrees are earned in three years, and there are plenty of student services for all who attend to use. There are health science libraries, various nursing laboratories, and other institutional learning resources available.
The school accepts those who have finished high school or have a GED equivalent, and also requires a letter of recommendation and a personal essay for admission. Financial aid is available in the form of grants, scholarships, and loans from the federal government.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Find more information about available programs offered by St Joseph School of Nursing – Nashua by clicking the request information button to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
- The tuition charges per year are around $16,970*
- Estimated required fees (in addition to tuition) for this program: $1,630*
- Part-time undergraduate students can expect to pay around $460 per credit hour*
- About 100 students were granted degrees in the last reported year
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $19,000 per year
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $460 to $550 per credit hour
- Required fees for full-time students: $1,700
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$8,591|
|Receiving Student Loans||100%||$8,164|
Other Healthcare or Nursing Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to St Joseph School of Nursing – Nashua.
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital School of Nursing in Medford, MA (29 miles away)
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital School of Nursing in Brockton, MA (52 miles away)
- St Joseph School of Nursing - North Providence in North Providence, RI (62 miles away)
- Samaritan Hospital School of Nursing in Troy, NY (111 miles away)
- Memorial Hospital School of Nursing in Albany, NY (115 miles away)