Get more information about Unitech Training Academy – Lake Charles by clicking links below:
Unitech Training Academy was founded in 1977 and was granted license by the Louisiana State Board of Elementary and Secondary Education. The school began with one program and location, but has grown into a multi-program institution with five locations across the state of Louisiana. The school is accredited by the Council on Occupation Education, having received it in 2003.
A variety of programs are available through the school, allowing students to pursue the program track that best reflects their personal interests and goals. The professional and qualified faculty guarantees students will receive the best training and education possible, preparing them for entry into the workforce. Programs will have varying lengths based on the complexity of the field of study.
Programs offered include:
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assisting
- Casino Gaming
- Computer Information Systems
Lake Charles Location
The Lake Charles branch of Unitech Training Academy, INC. is located at 2827 4th Avenue. This campus has a graduating class size which is close to 120 students in a given year. This campus offers student services in the form of post-graduation job placement options and flexible scheduling for those with irregular schedules. Students may learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting unitechtrainingacademy.com.
The programs listed below are some of the programs offered by Unitech Training Academy – Lake Charles. The list may differ from the actual programs offered, for a complete list of what programs are offered students can visit the school's website.
Get more information about the programs offered by Unitech Training Academy – Lake Charles by clicking the request information to the right.
Medical Assistant (905 Hours)
Medical assistant program takes approximately eleven months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $16,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $910*
- Last year, more than 40 students completed this program
- The medical assistant program takes about 11 months to complete
Get more details and see other schools listed by browsing our medical assistant schools information page.
Blood Bank Technology Specialist (905 Hours)
The blood bank technology specialist program offered most often takes about twelve months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $14,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $1,220*
- Around 20 students completed the blood bank technology specialist program last year
- The length of the blood bank technology specialist program is about 12 months
Rehabilitation Aide (480 Hours)
Rehabilitation aide program takes approximately six months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $8,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $670*
- Around 20 students completed the rehabilitation aide program last year
- Takes about 6 months to complete
Medical Office Administration (905 Hours)
Medical office administration program takes approximately twelve months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $14,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $1,270*
- Based on published reports, around 10 students completed the medical office administration program last year
- Takes about 12 months to complete
Find out more and discover other schools listed by browsing our medical office administration programs page.
Pharmacy Technician (905 Hours)
The pharmacy technician program offered most often takes about twelve months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $17,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $1,140*
- Last year, more than 20 students completed this program
- Students complete this program in usually 12 months
Read more and browse other schools listed by visiting our pharmacy technician training profile page.
Dental Assistant (600 Hours)
Dental assistant program takes approximately eight months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $9,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $1,180*
- Around 20 students completed the dental assistant program last year
- Takes about 8 months to complete
Check out our dental assistant schools profile page to obtain more information and school listings that can help guide you in finding the perfect school.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||92%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||90%||$3,973|
|Receiving Student Loans||86%||$6,368|
Other Healthcare or Nursing Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Unitech Training Academy – Lake Charles.
- Unitech Training Academy - Lafayette in Lafayette, LA (67 miles away)
- Unitech Training Academy - Alexandria in Alexandria, LA (87 miles away)
- Medical Training College in Baton Rouge, LA (128 miles away)
- Everest Institute - Hobby in Houston, TX (130 miles away)
- Fortis Institute in Houston, TX (133 miles away)