Ann Arbor Institute of Massage Therapy is a career school that offers specialized education and training in the field of massage therapy for students in and around the city of Ann Arbor. The school specializes in training students in the field of massage therapy and bodywork. The graduation rate of a school often provides valuable information regarding student success after graduation. At AAIMT, the graduation rate is about 97%. AAIMT provides help with finding job options for students.
Students are asked to look up state and county licensing requirements to determine whether programs meet current standards. The Commission on Massage Therapy Accreditation has accredited the education provided by Ann Arbor Institute of Massage Therapy for over twelve straight years. For information and consumer disclosures, please check out school's website.
Below is a list of the programs that may be offered at Ann Arbor Institute of Massage Therapy. Programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (734) 677-4430.
The massage therapy programs that are listed below are broken down by the number of contact hours offered.
800 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $11,000 per year*
- Cost of books or materials required: $1,700*
- Takes about 12 months to complete
910 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $12,000 per year*
- Cost of books or materials required: $2,100*
- Takes about 12 months to complete
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The overall cost students will pay at Ann Arbor Institute of Massage Therapy is approximately - after scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are taken into consideration. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. There may be an application fee required, please check with this school for more information. Students in need of financial assistance can get more information through the school's financial aid department, by calling (734) 677-4430 x22. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact Ann Arbor Institute of Massage Therapy for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||76%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||48%||$3,616|
|Receiving Student Loans||44%||$6,177|
Other Massage Schools
The list of massage schools below offer programs similar to Ann Arbor Institute of Massage Therapy. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Irene's Myomassology Institute in Southfield, MI (30 miles away)
- Orion Institute - Perrysburg in Perrysburg, OH (51 miles away)
- Lakewood School of Therapeutic Massage in Port Huron, MI (85 miles away)
- Harmony Path School of Massage Therapy in Rocky River, OH (115 miles away)
- Ohio College of Massotherapy Inc in Akron, OH (136 miles away)
- National Institute of Massotherapy in Akron, OH (146 miles away)
- Alexandria School of Scientific Therapeutics in Alexandria, IN (170 miles away)
- Dayton School of Medical Massage in Dayton, OH (181 miles away)