Augusta School of Massage, located in Evans, offers massage therapy training and education for interested individuals. The school has a massage therapy program which trains students with all the skills and abilities necessary to begin their career. The graduation rate of a school often provides valuable information regarding student success after graduation. At Augusta School of Massage, the graduation rate is around 72%. Augusta School of Massage provides flexible scheduling for those with irregular schedules.
Local and state licensing procedures may vary, and as such it is recommended students research how to get licensure. This school has been accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges since 2005. To read more and get consumer disclosures, you can visit augustamassage.com.
The following is a list of programs offered at Augusta School of Massage. Available programs may be different than those listed. For a complete list of programs available students may visit the school's website or call the school at (706) 863-4799.
Get more information about the programs offered by Augusta School of Massage by clicking the request information to the right.
Massage Therapy (600 Hours)
The massage therapy program offered on average takes about six months to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $8,000*
- Last year, more than 40 students completed this program
- Students complete this program in usually 6 months
Learn more about massage therapy programs through our massage therapy schools profile page, which lists schools offering this program along with a career overview.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||88%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||88%||$3,537|
|Receiving Student Loans||71%||$3,705|
Other Massage Schools
The list of massage schools below offer programs similar to Augusta School of Massage. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Lake Lanier School of Massage in Gainesville, GA (110 miles away)
- Atlanta School of Massage in Atlanta, GA (128 miles away)
- International School of Skin, Nailcare & Massage Therapy in Atlanta, GA (132 miles away)
- Center for Massage & Natural Health in Asheville, NC (155 miles away)
- Body Therapy Institute in Siler City, NC (223 miles away)
- Florida School of Massage in Gainesville, FL (272 miles away)
- Mountain State School of Massage in Charleston, WV (332 miles away)
- Florida College of Natural Health - Maitland in Maitland, FL (341 miles away)