Located in Worcester, Bancroft School of Massage Therapy is an institution that offers massage therapy training for individuals. The school offers a massage therapy program which provides students with all the skills and abilities necessary to begin their career.
A school's graduation rate is often considered a good measure of its success, with Bancroft School of Massage Therapy having an annual graduation rate of 82%. Bancroft School of Massage Therapy provides services for students in the form of job placement opportunities, flexible scheduling for those with irregular schedules, and massage therapy career guidance to help define goals.
Local and state licensing procedures may vary, and as such it is recommended students research how to obtain licensure. Bancroft School of Massage Therapy is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges, having held that accreditation for the last twenty-seven years. To read more and get consumer disclosures, you can visit bancroftsmt.com.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Bancroft School of Massage Therapy. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to see a full list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (508) 757-7923.
Get more information about the programs offered by Bancroft School of Massage Therapy by clicking the request information to the right.
Massage Therapy (720 Hours)
Massage therapy program takes ,as reported, thirteen months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $15,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $480*
- Around 50 students completed the massage therapy program last year
- The length of the massage therapy program is about 13 months
Take a look at our massage therapy schools profile page to obtain more details and school listings that may be beneficial to you in finding the right school.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||29%||$2,404|
|Student Loans (Federal)||41%||$4,580|
Other Massage Schools
The list of massage schools below offer programs similar to Bancroft School of Massage Therapy. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Cortiva Institute - Boston in Watertown, MA (31 miles away)
- Elizabeth Grady School of Esthetics and Massage Therapy in Medford, MA (35 miles away)
- New Hampshire Institute for Therapeutic Arts in Hudson, NH (37 miles away)
- Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy - Newington in Newington, CT (63 miles away)
- Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy - Groton in Groton, CT (65 miles away)
- Center for Natural Wellness School of Massage Therapy in Albany, NY (108 miles away)
- Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy - Westport in Westport, CT (114 miles away)
- Finger Lakes School of Massage - Mt Kisco in Mt. Kisco, NY (124 miles away)