Blue Sky School of Professional Massage and Therapeutic Bodywork, located in Grafton, offers massage therapy training and education for interested students. The school has a massage therapy program which teaches students with all the skills and abilities required to begin their career. The graduation rate of a school often provides valuable information regarding student success after graduation. At Blue Sky School of Professional Massage and Therapeutic Bodywork, the graduation rate is about 67%. Blue Sky School of Professional Massage and Therapeutic Bodywork offers flexible scheduling for those with irregular schedules.
Students are advised to look up state licensing requirements to ensure programs meet current standards. Blue Sky School of Professional Massage and Therapeutic Bodywork is accredited by the Commission on Massage Therapy Accreditation, having held that accreditation for the last nine years. For information and consumer disclosures, please check out school's website.
The following is a list of programs offered at Blue Sky School of Professional Massage and Therapeutic Bodywork. It is important to note that the list may be different from currently available programs. Students should contact the school to ensure program availability.
Get more information about the programs offered by Blue Sky School of Professional Massage and Therapeutic Bodywork by clicking the request information to the right.
Massage Therapy (855 Hours)
The massage therapy program takes about twelve months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $12,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $1,090*
- Last year, more than 50 students completed this program
- Students complete this program in usually 12 months
Learn more about massage therapy programs through our massage therapy schools profile page, which also includes lists of schools offering this program.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||75%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||42%||$4,467|
|Receiving Student Loans||67%||$6,325|
Other Massage Schools
The list of massage schools below offer programs similar to Blue Sky School of Professional Massage and Therapeutic Bodywork. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- SOLEX Medical Academy in Chicago, IL (81 miles away)
- European Massage Therapy School - Skokie in Skokie, IL (88 miles away)
- Cortiva Institute - Chicago in Chicago, IL (100 miles away)
- Soma Institute - The National School of Clinical Massage Therapy in Chicago, IL (100 miles away)
- Carlson College of Massage Therapy in Anamosa, IA (188 miles away)
- Total Look School of Cosmetology & Massage Therapy in Cresco, IA (209 miles away)
- Ann Arbor Institute of Massage Therapy in Ann Arbor, MI (222 miles away)
- Alexandria School of Scientific Therapeutics in Alexandria, IN (241 miles away)