Body Therapy Institute is a career school that offers specialized education and training in the field of massage therapy for residents of Siler City. The school specializes in training students in the area of massage therapy and bodywork. The school has a yearly graduation rate of 100%. A school's graduation rate is one of several indicators to measure post-graduation success among students. Body Therapy Institute offers student services including massage therapy career guidance to help define goals and flexible courses for those with irregular schedules.
Students should look up state and county licensing regulations to ensure programs meet established standards. Body Therapy Institute has been accredited by the Commission on Massage Therapy Accreditation since 1999. To read more and get consumer disclosures, please visit massage.net.
Below is a list of the programs that may be offered at Body Therapy Institute. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to see a full list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (919) 663-3111.
Massage Therapy (660 Hours)
The massage therapy program takes about eight months for most students to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $15,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $1,620*
- Around 50 students completed the massage therapy program last year
- Takes about 8 months to complete
Learn more about massage therapy programs by visiting our massage therapy schools profile page, which lists schools offering this program along with a career overview.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The net cost of this school is close to - annually, after the various types of aid, including scholarships and grants, are taken into consideration. In order to calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. Students wishing to apply to this school must pay an application fee of $25. The financial figures shown on this page provide information regarding costs and fees at this school, these numbers may change in a given year due to a variety of factors.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||75%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||75%||$2,461|
|Receiving Student Loans||67%||$10,132|
Other Massage Schools
The list of massage schools below offer programs similar to Body Therapy Institute. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Virginia School of Massage in Charlottesville, VA (164 miles away)
- Center for Massage & Natural Health in Asheville, NC (178 miles away)
- Cayce Reilly School of Massotherapy in Virginia Beach, VA (201 miles away)
- Mountain State School of Massage in Charleston, WV (214 miles away)
- Augusta School of Massage in Evans, GA (223 miles away)
- Northern Virginia School of Therapeutic Massage in Falls Church, VA (245 miles away)
- Clarksburg Beauty Academy and School of Massage Therapy in Clarksburg, WV (248 miles away)
- Lake Lanier School of Massage in Gainesville, GA (274 miles away)