Center for Massage & Natural Health is a career school that offers specialized education and training in the field of massage therapy for students in and around the city of Asheville. The school offers a massage therapy program which trains students with all the skills and abilities required to begin their career. A school's graduation rate is often considered a good measure of its success, with Center for Massage & Natural Health having an annual graduation rate of 94%. Center for Massage & Natural Health offers student services in the form of career counseling for students entering a career in massage therapy and flexible courses for working or busy students.
State and county licensing procedures may vary, and as such it is recommended students research how to get licensure. The Commission on Massage Therapy Accreditation has accredited the instruction & training provided by Center for Massage & Natural Health for over six years. For information and consumer disclosures, please check out school's website.
The following is a list of programs offered at Center for Massage & Natural Health. Available programs may be different than those listed. For a complete list of programs available please visit the school's website or call the school at (828) 658-0814.
Get more information about the programs offered by Center for Massage & Natural Health by clicking the request information to the right.
Massage Therapy (600 Hours)
The massage therapy program takes about seven months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $7,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $580*
- Based on published reports, around 50 students completed the massage therapy program last year
- Takes about 7 months to complete
More information and school listings are available through our massage therapy schools profile page.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||88%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||75%||$3,558|
|Receiving Student Loans||54%||$5,719|
Other Massage Schools
The list of massage schools below offer programs similar to Center for Massage & Natural Health. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Lake Lanier School of Massage in Gainesville, GA (125 miles away)
- Augusta School of Massage in Evans, GA (155 miles away)
- Atlanta School of Massage in Atlanta, GA (162 miles away)
- International School of Skin, Nailcare & Massage Therapy in Atlanta, GA (166 miles away)
- Body Therapy Institute in Siler City, NC (178 miles away)
- Mountain State School of Massage in Charleston, WV (185 miles away)
- Clarksburg Beauty Academy and School of Massage Therapy in Clarksburg, WV (271 miles away)
- Virginia School of Massage in Charlottesville, VA (274 miles away)