Steiner Education Group, also known as SEG, is a system of thirty one campuses in fourteen states. The schools are owned by Steiner Leisure Limited, which owns and operated spas around the world. The goal of SEG schools is to provide a quality education in the leisure industry in order to prepare students for employment. SEG schools may have a variety of names, the most prominent of which is he Cortiva Institute.
Students who enroll at Steiner are preparing for employment in spas, or as massage therapists. The education provided offers students the skills and abilities necessary to perform their duties accordingly. Faculty consists of experienced professionals that utilize real world experience to assist in the practical development of needed skills. Students will receive a certificate upon completion that demonstrates competency and ability of the student.
- Massage Therapy
- Paramedical Skin Care
Not all programs are available at all schools.
The Miami branch of Steiner Education Group is located at 7925 Nw 12th St Ste 201. Just around 800 students have graduated from this campus in recent years. This campus provides student services in the form of career pathway assistance for students in need of help and job placement opportunities for students after graduation. To learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting cortiva.edu.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Florida College of Natural Health – Miami. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (305) 597-9599.
Get more information about the programs offered by Florida College of Natural Health – Miami by clicking the request information to the right.
The massage therapy programs that are listed below are organized by the number of contact hours offered.
768 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $13,000 per year*
- Cost of books or supplies needed: $900*
- Takes about 8 months to complete
1,009 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $18,000 per year*
- Cost of books or supplies needed: $1,100*
- Takes about 18 months to complete
1,293 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $25,000 per year*
- Cost of books or supplies needed: $2,900*
- Takes about 18 months to complete
The esthetician programs listed below are sorted by the number of contact hours offered.
300 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $6,000 per year*
- Cost of books or supplies needed: $1,400*
- Takes about 5 months to complete
620 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $11,000 per year*
- Cost of books or supplies needed: $2,000*
- Takes about 10 months to complete
976 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $19,000 per year*
- Cost of books or supplies needed: $2,200*
- Takes about 15 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around -. To calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. Students in need of financial assistance can get more information through the school's financial aid department, by calling (305) 537-9599. The financial figures shown on this page provide information regarding costs and fees at this school, these numbers may change in a given year due to a variety of factors.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||95%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||42%||$2,977|
|Receiving Student Loans||94%||$6,700|
Other Massage Schools
The list of massage schools below offer programs similar to Florida College of Natural Health – Miami. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Professional Hands Institute in Miami, FL (4 miles away)
- New Concept Massage and Beauty School in Miami, FL (6 miles away)
- Acupuncture and Massage College in Miami, FL (7 miles away)
- Florida College of Natural Health - Pompano Beach in Pompano Beach, FL (36 miles away)
- Academy of Healing Arts Massage & Facial Skin Care in Lake Worth, FL (60 miles away)
- Florida Academy in Fort Myers, FL (109 miles away)
- Sarasota School of Massage Therapy in Sarasota, FL (174 miles away)
- Cortiva Institute - Florida in Pinellas Park, FL (204 miles away)