Located in Hattiesburg, Healing Touch School of Massage Therapy is an institution that offers massage therapy training for individuals. The school has a annual graduation rate of 82%. A school's graduation rate is one of several indicators to measure post-graduation success among students. Healing Touch School of Massage Therapy offers student services in the form of massage therapy career counseling to help define goals and job placement options.
Local and state licensing procedures may vary, and as such it is suggested students research how to get licensure. The Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools has accredited the education provided by Healing Touch School of Massage Therapy for over nine straight years. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about programs available, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
Healing Touch School of Massage Therapy have offered the programs listed below. Not all programs currently offered by this school may be listed below. Students may contact the school at (601) 261-0111 to confirm programs or obtain additional information.
Get more information about the programs offered by Healing Touch School of Massage Therapy by clicking the request information to the right.
Medical Assistant (674 Hours)
The medical assistant program takes about ten months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $12,000*
- Around 90 students completed the medical assistant program last year
- The medical assistant program takes about 10 months to complete
More information and school listings are available through our medical assistant schools information page.
Massage Therapy (766 Hours)
Massage therapy program takes on average eleven months to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $13,000*
- Around 30 students completed the massage therapy program last year
- The length of the massage therapy program is about 11 months
Learn more about massage therapy programs through our massage therapy schools profile page, which also includes lists of schools offering this program.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||86%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||82%||$4,291|
|Receiving Student Loans||79%||$7,114|
Other Massage Schools
The list of massage schools below offer programs similar to Healing Touch School of Massage Therapy. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Moore Career College in Baton Rouge, LA (122 miles away)
- Pensacola School of Massage Therapy & Health Careers in Pensacola, FL (140 miles away)
- International School of Skin, Nailcare & Massage Therapy in Atlanta, GA (340 miles away)
- Atlanta School of Massage in Atlanta, GA (344 miles away)
- Lake Lanier School of Massage in Gainesville, GA (382 miles away)
- Florida School of Massage in Gainesville, FL (435 miles away)
- Hands on Therapy in Mesquite, TX (436 miles away)
- Augusta School of Massage in Evans, GA (448 miles away)